I've been tagged! I was checking up on all my blogger buddies this morning and when visiting Flat Coke's page I noticed she tagged me with writing the 5 reasons I blog. So, drum roll please... in no particular order, here are my 5 reasons.
1. Cindy made me do it! j/k She did twist my arm a little, tho, and I totally thank her for it!
2. To get my daily dose of laughter. I see the funniest crap ever on blogs. Just like this.
3. Seeing how I am one of the MOST conceited people you'll ever meet. You know those gals that have to check themselves out where ever their reflection is (i.e. window, mirror, water, glass, utensils, etc). The #1 reason I blog is to talk about the 3 most important people... ME, MYSELF and I. .... NOT!!! (If you saw Borat you'll so get a kick out of the "not"). Seriously, tho, one of the real reason is to have a place to remember moments in time, write about new discoveries in my life, and a place to vent and get good feedback.
4. To keep in touch with friends and to meet new ones.
5. To keep me occupied at work. :)
And I am supposed to tag 5 people but the ones I know have already been tagged, excepted for Messy Jessy... so tag, you're it girl!