Friday, April 27, 2007

My new TOY

Seeing how I am going to be placing a bet with one of my co-workers to see who can lose the most weight during the month of May, I bought a little gift for me to help me keep track. It a Tanita InnerScan Scale.

It has an "InnerScan Body Composition Monitor" that accurately measures weight and body composition. This scale also provides in depth information about your body, which allows users to accurately monitor the impact of diet and fitness program.

It Calculates 6 different body composition measurements:
Body fat %
Body water %
Lean body mass weight
Level of fat surrounding user's vital organs in the trunk/stomach area
Estimates number of calories user can eat in 24 hours to maintain current weight
Weight of bone mineral in the body

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn that thing is like a Flat 8 ball...does it tell me when I'll hit the lottery and if I'm in love????

Good luck on losing weight, even tho you look great to me right now!

Ano the Blogger said...

Wow that thing has a lot of features! It can tell all of that just by zapping you through your feet!?!?

Whine Girl said...

cost... i want to know cost!!!

very cool *toy* .. although when I first saw the title to the post, for some reason I was expecting something else... it's Cindy's fault.

Vanessa said...

Flat Coke - If only it could tell ME when will fall in love next.. :) Thanks for the GOOD LUCK wishes... I start my sext challenge with co-workers tomorrow!

James - Isn't that cool? The gym trainers have the same devise, but you hold it and zaps through your hands, instead of feet.

Jordan - I have a $25 goft certificate, but the unit's price is (brace yourself)$120.00. But I think it's worth it!

Yeah, I thought someone would think that about the title, especially after Cindy's most recent post. Haha!