Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I deserve better!!!

My heart is bleeding and I start to think of all the “what if's” that could have been done to prevent this wound from bleeding. I guess this is just one of those hard lessons in life that I need to get.

After 3 ½ years you think you really know someone, but it’s a slap in the face when you realize you don’t and even more shocking to see their immature actions… terrible name calling, punching holes in walls (yes, walls!) & doors, and breaking furniture (that used to belong to my Dad) is so uncalled for! You have lost me forever because of last night…

I started to remember what was on my list of qualities that I wanted in a significant other and remembered all I had on the list were 3 or 4 things and I see where that got me. So I started a NEW list to put out to the universe for qualities of my next love:

Faithful
Trustworthy
Loving and Kind
Patient
Intelligent
Into martial art and metaphysics
Into spending quality time no matter what the activity is.
Independent
Has his act together financially
Keeps his word
Healthy – Physically & Mentally
Has a wonderful and loving family
Have similar eating preferences/likes/habits
Organized
Active
Mindful
Drug Free
Loves me for me
Studies and learns me
Open minded
Romantic
Makes me laugh
Handsome
Great LOVER
And that's just the start!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through that, and I made a new list, too. Integrity was way up there on mine.

Hang in there, it's almost over. It's almost a blessing in disguise, cuz this way you'll never look back, never wonder if you made a mistake. If he blows up any hopes of salvaging anything, that's just more peace of mind for you.

You're about to be so happy...euphoria's just around the corner. When the bad stuff's gone, you're gonna love yourself, your peace, so much more!

Anonymous said...

You DO deserve better. There is nothing someone could say or do to deserve holes in the wall nor breaking THINGS, especially with sentimental value.

I hope the jerk finds karma real quickly. And I hope you find your SO with all the qualities you listed, and then a few bonuses you didn't write down.

Vanessa said...

How could I forget integrity? Probably because that is the #1 thing that roommie talks about and is lacking! What I noticed is if a guy brags about a "good" trait of his, you have to watch that one in particular.

And to think all of that night was caused for one question! I got a hr and half of BS and had to call the cops to calm his ass down!

Next guy definitely need to have his anger under control and be mature. WOW... found 3 more things to add to the list!

Anonymous said...

I love you and you are worth more than that! He has a lot of growing up to do!
Hope is he out by now :-)

WE DONT LIKE ROMMIE!!!!

WE LOVE NESSA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Right off the bat, Mr. W talked and talked about how monogamous he was! :(

Vanessa said...

Don't worry Cindy I think Mr. W doesn't fall in this category! I can assure you that he is faithful!

And you know his two kids love you and would have some how given you a heads up if that was the case.

Vanessa said...

ANother thing for this list... has no kids!