Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuff Titties


"Tough titty said the kitty, when the milk went dry"
Tuff titties, indeed! I went onto my AOL account and looks like two homework projects have been deleted by AOL. *sigh* Today is the last day of class and ALL homework assignments are due. This is what I get for waiting until the last minute to do homework AND for fooling around in class, instead of paying attention.
Oh well, I can still go into class early, download the projects again, and turn it in on Thursday for 1/2 credit.
I can't get that kitty phrase out of my head, tho! It's so catchy...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're taking the misfortune unusually well. I'd be running around in circles ranting and raving and cussing to the high heavens.

Vanessa said...

You know, I thought about not going tonight, visting urgent care for somehting random just to get a doc's note and taking the exam on Thursday :) Isn't that terrible!

Anonymous said...

Ack!!! That sucks. I had a few of those back in college where instead of having something delete it, I just totally forgot to do the assignment :) so I ended up doing them in the class just before! Fun!

I bet your score in the class is high enough it probably wont hurt too much anyway right??

James said...

Ooh, that sucks. Glad you're taking in stride though. Hopefully it won't affect your grade much.

Anonymous said...

HOW'D YOU DO ON YOUR FINAL???

Jane Doe said...

Thanks for asking, Cindy! It went surprisingly well! I think I aced it!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I would have to call a classmate and ask them to forward the email. I'd be freaking out!!

Tuff Titty...it is catchy!!

Jane Doe said...

Normally I do catch one or two of my classmate's email or phone number, but I didn't this time around. I was too busy playing on the internet during class.