Thursday, March 15, 2007

A bLoGgEr Is BoRn


*walking on stage*

*tapping mic*

Hello... is there anyone out there??? I would like to thank Cindy and James for helping create me tonight. It only took a couple of Bailey's drinks, some tech support, and one and half movies later for my birth :)

So a little about me... I'm an Aquarius who likes long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners... Opps! Wrong website j/k But seriously...I am an Aquarius, I have two kitties (bro & sis), scuba diver, martial artist . . . and this is me letting you into my life. WELCOME!

*bowing and exiting stage*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Welcome to Cyber Blogger World! Woohoooooooo!!!

(Awww, your first comment! :) )

Anonymous said...

*chanting*
Encore! Encore!
(i.e., blog more!)

Ano the Blogger said...

VANESSA!!!!!! This is so cool! MORE MORE MORE!!!! :)

James said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Have fun with it!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Vanessa!!!! A face...and place to return comments...and and great way to make new friends. Glad you're here, stay awhile, it's fun in here.

Jane Doe said...

Thanks everyone for all the love!