Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Shop-a-holic

I was helping a coworker search for a bathing suit online and came across one that I really liked and think it will go well with my skin tone, especially once I am tanned.

Then I saw this cute pair of crop pants that I just had to get!
They come in May 16th (or possibly sooner!), so I hope all looks & fits well! It's a toss up when you buy through a catalog or online.
Tonight, before I hit the gym, I am off to buy new running shoes and the Ionic Breeze Air Purifier. It's going to been an expensive day... and I just paid rent, too! Good thing pay day is Friday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pay day IS Friday here too,can't wait. But mine is already spent on next year's season of football, hockey, and our cruise in July. Oh and I'm still paying uncle Sam the $1,100 in taxes. UGH! I wish I had more to show for it, like a new BIKINI!!!

Jane Doe said...

My next pay check is the one that I call my "play money" pay check... this one that just past was the one I pay all my bills with =(

I had to pay Uncle Sam almost $3K because my work accidentally classifield me as "exempt" and I had no taxes taken out for 6 months. *sniff*

Ano the Blogger said...

Ouch thats a lot in surprise taxes! I actually was surprised that I got money back for this year. I usually end up owing thousands because of my stocks. But I ended up not selling too much this year. It was nice to have a little extra spending money that i wasn't counting on!

I think this is pay week for us too!

Vanessa said...

You lucky duck, you! I was pissed but glad I had the cash in saving to pay it right away.

So what are you going to do with you extra $$$? Throw a blogger party???