Thursday, May 24, 2007

How do you measure head?

Being an Assistant you get to know your supervisor very well. Well, today I got up close and personal with my boss and had to measure his head. He is getting a distinguish alumni award from the university that he received his Masters Degree and I need his cap size for the cap & gown outfit. I feel a little girlie, because I had a sewing kit in my car that has a measuring tape. I was mending a friends blouse yesterday (at work, tee hee!) and had it, so don't think I carry it with me always.

I have such interesting moments at my job! Must say that is a first for me, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I totally went in another direction when I read "head" but maybe that's because I'm 3 sheets to the wind right now.

Anonymous said...

Flat Coke was 3 sheets to the wind last nite as I was stuck in traffic! Lucky girl!

Yeah, I went in the same direction but I'm sober so who knows what my excuse is. I was gonna answer the question posed on the title with "by how far down your throat it goes! By whether your fingers can touch your thumb when you've got your hand around it!" But apparently, the answer is, "with a sewing kit measuring tape."

Ano the Blogger said...

Lol... I was totally thinking something else too!