Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lizzy Looper and her loopiness!

Yesterday I sent my older sister an email saying I would stop by to hunt through my Dad’s paperwork for information that the tax guy and the estate attorney needed and she told me that my little niece, the one I call Lizzy Looper, was having a Goldilocks & 3 Bears play and I was invited to go. I headed down to her elementary school and felt like a giant around all the little rug rats.

It was a cute play! The boys in the class all wore fuzzy, bear ears and a blue bow tie and the girls wore a pink collar thing and a pink bow in their hair. The teacher read the story and the kids had songs they sang to different parts.





Let me say… MY NIECE IS A HAM!

The entire time she looked at us, did exaggerated hand gestures and facial expressions. She was too cute!

There is one song I just can’t get out of my head this morning. It’s called Mr. Sun Song and goes like this.

Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me.
Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun,
Hiding behind a tree
These little children are asking you
To please come out so we can play with you.
Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun,
Please shine down on,please shine down on,
Please shine down on me!

After that I TRIED to go through my Dad’s stuff, but got caught up in conversation with my bro-in-law, my nieces and my sister…then Rita stopped by and us three gals chatted outside for an hour or so. It was getting late and I had to get ready, so there went me getting anything accomplished for the tax guy and the attorney. I told my sister that I need to stop by when she is not there because we do not get much done when we are together…she giggled and totally agreed!

My older niece helped me get ready to go out on the town and did my make-up just like hers. Since I didn’t take a pix of me, here is one of her and her makeup:

She put a lot of shimmer on my eyes and put my eyeliner thicker then usual and it looked great! Went I met up with my friends Jay and Santa at Revolution (which by the way only have like 8 people in the entire place) they said they loved my make up. I told my niece and she is SUPER excited! Now I just need to learn to reproduce the look for Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! she needs to do MY makeup. haha.

Ano the Blogger said...

Lol, little school songs and plays! I remember doing those way back in grade school! How fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Lizzy cracks me up! She is so cute! And nacha is all grown up doin your make up :-) That is so awesome! I bet she knows more tricks then i do :-)

Jane Doe said...

Cindy - We should have a girls day where she can teach us all she knows. Too bad I had my eyes closed when she was doing it. I should have looked in a mirror and kept one eye open while she applied.

Ano - It was so cute and very entertaining with my lil niece. You have met her before and you know how much of a ham she can be!

Jess - Doesn't she? I guess she can teach us a thing or two during our sleep over next weekend! ;)