Friday, August 24, 2007

Rules are meant to be broken

So... I have these rules. My own personal rules of how to live my life. I am sure we all have our own big list.

I would say in the last 6 months I have broken a lot of them... Tee Hee! All in the pursuit of happiness, of course!

So here is one of two big ones I have broken... I'm "seeing" (not sure the right word, so I am using that one very loosely) one of my friends. I'm not one to mix the lines of friendship and romantic stuff, but I did.

*grinning*

*glowing*

I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest with "us."

Oh... you probably want to know who it is, right? You have heard a lot about him in previous post...it's Jay. ;*)

6 comments:

Bachatadharma said...

In Spain, We said: rules is for to broke it. (A little bit extrem, not good for all circunstances, jaja)
then just enjoy!
Good Luck
;-)

Anonymous said...

I knew you would fall for a guy who can catch your kicks in mid-air and lift you upside-down off the ground by your ankles like it's nothing. [evil grin]

Jane Doe said...

bachatadharma - I totally agree! haha! I am enjoying it very much :) Thanks!!!

Cindy - Yes, that it a bonus of being with him [evil grin back at ya!]

Anonymous said...

YOWZERS!!!! You're dating a friend? Those are the best kind in my opinion. At least you know his quirks!! Good luck & enjoy the ride.

Jane Doe said...

Flat Coke - Really? I was a lil nervous breaking that rule because in the end I always lose the friend. It's so hard for me to be just "friends" afterwards. I guess I am not mature enough or something.... cuz I am told it can be done. Go figure that the two who have told me are guys, tho, so they are not wired like girls.

James said...

Yeah, getting into something with a friend always has a good chance of not being friends afterwards. Especially since you haven't had good luck with it previously. And yah, it does take two mature people to maintain a friendship after it doesn't work out.