Friday, August 3, 2007

I spoil me rotten

Someone gots to! Right?

I thought I would treat myself to a massage tomorrow. Cindy had forwarded me an email once with GoldStar events and I have been a member ever since. It's FREE! I get an email with local events for the coming week or so at a discounted rate to local business in my area.

I looked up the massage services in my area and signed up for a "DE-Stress!" @ the Essenza Health & Wellness Center.

The De-Stress! is a complete relaxation package. It includes a choice of full body massage (Relaxation, Deep Tissue or Hot Stone) a Deep Back Massage and a Revitalizing Peppermint Foot Massage to sooth tired and over-worked feet. My experience will then be topped off with a special Relaxation Gift Box, complete with a $20 gift card! 50 min. total

Perfect timing, too! Cuz I have been a little stress.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know how that spa is. I see them advertised a lot but never tried.

Jane Doe said...

Will do chicka! They have review and people all said good thing...which is a good thing for me since I haven't tried them either. I noticed that they got 3.5 stars out of 4...another good sign. I'll let you know! :)

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh I love spa day. I just wish they lasted longer!!!

Jane Doe said...

The massage was GREAT! She was a Chiro asst and knows how to do a deep tissue and even stretched me out. I had a great time and will be going back again.

Anonymous said...

good to know! Cuz the other place I went to this weekend was quite a drive.