Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fishy in the water

I have been searching for an adult swim club in my local area for quite some time now and have not been able to find one. I contacted so many coaches and it seems that after high school you are on your own. I remember seeing a group of swimmers at La Jolla Cove in San Diego during one of my beach dives there. I did a search for the swimming group and found them! Gotta love the web!

They are the La Jolla Swim Club and have coordinated swim times, buddy finder and sponsor events. I printed out a form and signed up! Well, technically the mail guy hasn't pick up my mail, so I am not officially a member...but you get my drift.

If any of you locals want to join me for morning, open water swims on the weekends, let me know!

3 comments:

Bachatadharma said...

I thought the cats hate the water ;-D

I saw La Jolla place in your page and it´s really nice, lucky girl

Have a good and sunny day!!!

Jane Doe said...

Not this kitty! I LOVE water. I must be a strange breed...hahaha!

Anonymous said...

hi mama...i wanna swim too!!!!!!! subscribe to my blogger! i dont know how