Thursday, April 10, 2008

Loved through thick and THIN

I'm a hormonal mess right now! It's kindda weird what our bodies do to us female and boys, let me tell you -- you are SO lucky to be a guy!!!

Yesterday, I couldn't stop crying for no apparent reason. Tears would rush down my cheeks and I felt like an emotional basket case. I can't recall the last time my period had this dramatic effect on me. Poor Jay can't relate at all and was totally worried about me. I felt so silly cuz I couldn't point out why I was such a mess.

I got home while Jay was at the gym and what do you know... I had a sweet card waiting for me and the house was immaculate. DAMN... not only does he cook better then I do, but cleans better, too!The house was so neat and tidy, that I couldn't believe that I was the one that used to clean houses when I was younger. To relax, I lit a candle and took a hot shower waiting for my love to come home.

Afterwards, I got another great surprise from my Mom. She had mailed me a card (what timing, huh?) Awwww! It was filled with sweet words of encouragement and had two movie tickets in it, too. We decided to unwind and go to the theater and watched Vantage Point. It's a good movie but the only thing that got a little annoying is they replay the same scene like 10 times, just giving you more clues on the ending and from different people perspective. Towards the end I was at the edge of my seat and biting my nails.

I must say I felt A LOT better this morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so well taken care of! That financial aid check, Jay's support and housecleaning, your mom's card and movie tix!

You're right, guys have no idea how nice it is they don't have girlie problems. Every time I get bad cramps that double me over, I ask Mr. W if he'd like to borrow my uterus or trade body parts for a few days. The answer's always no.

Jane Doe said...

I agree, I am well taken care of!!! I so need that! I am super tired today, but feeling a lot better.

Oh, I would love to switch parts during that time of the month, but I think Jay is with Mr. W on that one... NO WAY JOSE!

Anonymous said...

I heard Vantage Point was NOT a movie I would like. Maybe I'll save it for a Netflix rental.

I hate PMS--it sucks royally. I hope you feel better as the week goes on and you have a great weekend!!

Jane Doe said...

IT depends on what type of movies you are into. If people who know you say it, then I would definitely wait until it's on DVD (or boot leg. haha!). A lot of the scenes are from the POV of the actor, so the footage moves around a lot as if taped from a handheld, which started to make me feel motion sick, but over all I liked it.