Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bugged

Yup, there's another bug going around and I have a sign of it. Good thing I am just mildly congested, where as people are coughing, having fevers and are calling in sick. I was thinking of hitting the gym at lunch, but didn't want to compromise my immune system, so got a pedicure instead. This has to be the BEST pedicure I have ever received. No only did she do a good job with painting my toe nails, but the leg and foot massage was GREAT! I felt like passing out the entire time and she gave me cute sandals that I could wear. They were not the folding type, they are ones I could wear around the house or lightly use outside for FREE. I am definitely going back and asking for Lynn! If only all lunch breaks could be this good!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

people keep telling me I'm missing out by never getting pedicures. *shrug* If I had the money to spend I'd be getting full-body massages instead.

Jane Doe said...

PLaces are really reasonably price for $20 bucks you can get the spa pedicure and it feels great and it an hour of pamering. THe chair vibrate (get you mind out of the gutter), some heat up, you feet get a lot of TLC, there's a leg massage and toes painted. Can't beat that for the price!

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talking about...skip the gym, get a peddy!!!

Jane Doe said...

It felt so great, too! But today I am off to the gym during lunch.