Sunday, March 9, 2008

Meme

Tagged by Flat Coke... here's my meme.

1. What is your occupation? Student/Executive Assistant

2. What color are your socks right now? White (I almost put on white ones with yellow little flowers, though)

3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing really, I am at work on a Sunday and it’s dead quite in here.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Girl Scout Cookies, the Peanut butter and chocolate ones. I snuck it from a co-workers desk. Hehe!

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I have driven a stick shift before, but I would not trust me on the road!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple!!!

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My lil sister, Messy Jessy.

8. Do you like the person who you stole this from? Of course!

9. Favorite drink? Wet Pussy, Patron straight or a mojito.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Honestly, don’t watch much TV and don’t follow any teams.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have!!! Tons of colors, too! From Black with purple highlights, pink, blonde… you name it, I’ve probably tried it.

12. Pets? 2 fur balls, Maxwell and Angelina

13. Favorite food? Ice Cream and Jay’s meatloaf!!

14. Last movie you watched? Bucket List

15. Favorite Day of the year? My birthday! YAY, BABY!!

16. What do you do to vent anger? When I am PMSing… ummm … throw things, cry, vent, and am a little brat! When I am just angry, I blog or vent to friends.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? He-man and his battle cat!

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall! I like the cool nights and the leaves falling.

19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs!

20. What kind of pie? Chocolate Silk *mouth watering*

21. Do you want your friends to do this meme? Sure ;)

22. Who is most likely to actually do this? Jessy (no pressure, girl!)

23. Who is least likely to respond? James. Cuz he hasn’t blogged in FOREVER! Where are you James???

24. Living arrangements? I live in a backhouse (not a bathroom, but a house behind a house) and soon to have a roommate… JAY! I Can’t wait!

25. When was the last time you cried? This morning! I swear, I am so emotional right now!

26. What is on the floor of your closet? I have two and both have clothes, hamper and boxes of stuff.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are tagging? Jessy, all the way!

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are tagging? Umm… I don’t know.

29. Favorite smell? Right before it rains and Star Gaze Lilies

30. What inspires you? Random tidbits of people’s life.

31. What are you afraid of? Being the last family member alive.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Ew! None! I am not a fan of beef.

33. Favorite car? Prowler or 1957 Convertible Mustang

34. Favorite cat breed? Egyptian Mau

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3

36. How many years at your current job? 2 years and some change

37. Favorite day of the week? Any day that I am not working!

38. How many provinces have you lived in? Just Cali

39. How many countries have you visited? USA, Guatemala, Mexico, Costa Rica and Nicaragua and I flew over a whole bunch, does that count?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good meme, glad you did it!!