Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Plan B

I was on a round of antibiotics for 5 days for that wonderful (NOT!) bladder infection. You are supposed to not have sex or if you do, use protection because the antibiotics lower the effectiveness of birth control pill. So what do you get when you put two horn balls together that don't like condom? A pull out session. Since pre-cum can have some armed sperms ready for the hunt, I opted with the morning after pill. The name of is too funny -- "PLAN B" So $45 later, I'm protected!

So no mini Jaynessa in the works and would like to keep it that way!

5 comments:

General Francis X. Hummel said...

Good thing that is taken care of. LMAO at a pull out session! Is the name of it really plan B..I thought u made that up...remind me later of an idea I just had.

Anonymous said...

oh wow I didn't know it was called plan B! Happy Humping!

Jane Doe said...

Jay - You are telling me! I am SUPER glad that is taken care of, because I don't want to hear pitter, patter any time soon!

Flat Coke - Thanks!!! Happy humping to you, too!

Anonymous said...

What antibiotics did they put you on? And what'd the tests say you had, flora or fauna?

Jane Doe said...

Cindy - I don't know, something that started with a s or c. I am not much help am I? I finished it and threw the bottle away. But I am all better now. Went for my test results yesterday and all is well. Flora sounds fimilar.