Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ME time x2

It's a little strange being at work and barely any one is here. It's shutdown week and only those that absolutely need to be here are here. Yup, I am one of those people. My boss asked me to come in the first two days and yesterday said I needed to attend a half day meeting at our other location. That means no causal clothing day for me.

Today I asked him if I needed to bring anything to the meeting and he changed his mind and said I didn't have to go after all. *silent YAY!!! in my head*

Of course I answered "are you sure?" instead. He said this other person was going to be there, so I didn't need to go. *sigh of relief *

I headed off to a late lunch for more ME time!!

I started my little escape to heaven with a delicious Starbucks Chia Latte with soy and vanilla (no extra shot of espresso this time), bought some new nail polish and headed off to get a much needed manicure and pedicure. It was slow at the day spa, so they spent extra time with me. My two big toes still have bruises under the nail from my first days of moving and being on my feet 12-16 hours. The lady was very gentle with that area. I love it how these places have the chairs that give you a massage. I was feeling tingly all over.

(I grabbed my gym sandals to wear back to work. My heels are closed toe and would've messed up the new paint job)

I love spoiling me! :) And I can feel my body loving it too!

No comments: