Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Asking for a miracle

Updating you on the goal blog. I finally picked my prizes. If (I know I should be saying when) I get an "A" in all my classes, then my prize will be either
- a mini trip to either The Madonna Inn with dinner at their restaurant
or
- a trip to Vegas and visit the Body Museum.

If I get a "B" or better in all my classes, then my prize will be
- Jay paying for my next tattoo. We were going to getting matching tattoos that say "LOYALTY" on the side of our torso, but didn't get around to it. So if I am a good girl and study my little heart out, then he will front my cost. :)

No reward for C's ... I have been putting more effort in this semester, but I am weary of how well I am doing. For goodness sakes, I am taking Philosophy 100, College English, Chemistry and Trig. Now asking for all A's is gonna take a miracle! B's might too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if you get 3 As and a C?

Your 2nd "Straight A" option would be a punishment for me. *shudder*

Good luck! As Jordan would say, "YOU CAN DEW IT!!"

Vanessa said...

Then I dont' get any prizes. I am sure we will still celebrate that I finished the semester, but nothing big! It's motivating me to study, but makes me a nerves wreck it I get one answer wrong!

LOL @ punishment for you!

Anonymous said...

You're going to do great!!! The tat is a good idea if you're already planning to get one!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! I like your goals! very cool and cute! Tatoos? That is awesome! Maddonna Inn that is cool too! I am sure you will do a great job! Love ya!