Monday, January 14, 2008

Dreams...

I was emailing Jay this bizarre dream I had...

Just have to warn you... it's weird! I don't remember a lot of the middle stuff, but one part Jay's Ex was over at our house, but it didn't look like our house. It was a 2 story place and we (his ex and I) had JUST met. Jay and I just came back from somewhere like a club. The ex goes up to the bathroom, Jay was following her and I was behind both. She steps into the shower and invites Jay in and naturally Jay invited me in. She has all her clothes on (a work out outfit that I just saw in the magazine... to the T!), Jay is completely naked and I am wearing fishnet thigh-highs and a black shirt that only covers the front. At one point I see her checking me out in a sexual way. There is a door in the wall of the shower and it leads to a meeting room and people keep coming into the shower and walking into the meeting room. At one point one guy ask me about some meeting stuff and then heads into the meeting. Then, I see dark bruises or stretch marks on one side of me. They look almost like burn marks and I check the other side and none.

Then I am walking on a military base and am wearing a skirt. Someone comes behind me and very gently embraces me and sticks his penis in me twice. I thought it was Jay, but when I turn around it's a stranger and I start to scream for help and bite his penis twice really hard and I can see the teeth marks. It was gross, gnarly and funky!!!
*gagging*
In the dream I could "feel" the water from the shower, penetration of the penis and the raw chewing marks I left. Eeew!

Jay replied that he doesn't know anything about dream interpretation and I am too afraid to look it up in my books. I guess I will just leave it at that.

While I was in the shower this morning I was thinking about the dream I just had it lead me to some of my real-life dreams. It's not a goal, because I don't know if I want to put all that energy into it, but I think it would be great to be on a college swim team. One of my dreams I like escaping to is being a full-time student, ditching the full-time job and just trying out for the team.

We will see... I guess only time will tell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot interpret dreams either but biting penis' and have another woman check you out sounds like you might want a little adventure???

Vanessa said...

I ended up looking into my dream book and couldn't find that much stuff. The water meant that I felt passionate love and that will be returned to me, but then another part meant I the opposite.