Friday, January 25, 2008

EBAYING IT

YAHOO! I sold my first item on eBay successfully! I had a book that was published in 2003 and the college bookstore would not buy back since a new publication was coming out. They said I could "donate" it and stick it in a pile of other books that wer enot being bought back either. "No, thanks!" Just because my school is not accepting it, doesn't mean someone out there can't use it! Right? I listed it on eBay for $19.99 and got $40.00 for it! Yippee!!! I listed my Music Appreciation book that was "overstocked" at the bookstore and could also not be sold back and currently it's going for $56+.

I started to think that I normally just give stuff away or throw it away... but not anymore. Ebay selling HERE I COME! (or I guess I am already there...)

4 comments:

Jane Doe said...

My second book just sold for $58.55... YAHHHOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna give you all my crap to ebay.

Anonymous said...

WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Jane Doe said...

This weekend I got an email that my first buyer hadn't received his package. I looked up the tracking number and retard forgot to mention he lived in an apartment and forgot to mention that bit of importatn infomration! He started off with "Hey man I haven't received my book!" I told him that the payment he sent me and HE filled out did not have an apartment #! It's going to cost an add'l $10.00 to have UPS change the address and then the guy questions me why am I charging him an add'l $10.00. Some people... if he would read EVERY email that I sent him I tell him.