Friday, July 15, 2011

I've been going on many dates

...with "Bob." I had to come into work this morning bright and early for day shift coverage. Yup, a 12-hr shift from 6a-6p. Tonight I am hanging out with a ol' friend at my favorite sushi place, so probably will be home late. Why is this all important? Well, that means I would have to workout tonight when I got home OR this morning before work. Last night (or should I say this morning?) I didn't get to bed until til passed midnight, so when my alarm went off at 3:30AM you KNOW I turned it off and tried to get more ZZZ's, but couldn't. Jay came into the room before 4AM to help motivate me to get out of bed. Did I mention I am not a morning person? Poor guy got to see my ugly side (just a little). I turned off my next 2 alarms and just decided to go do my run, so at 4AM before the sun was peeking thru the clouds, I was on another date with Bob. We did a 3 mile run and then parted ways. Until our next date...

No comments: