Friday, February 15, 2008

I have had better days!

Do you ever have those moments that you wake up feeling heavy, yet as if you have a hole through you? It's like I am hurt, mad, frustrated, confused and on the verge on tears. Last night I felt like I was back in my childhood home being made fun of. Even though last night I was not being made fun, but the feeling was the same. Stress headaches suck! I don't see where people get a raise off of getting under other people's skin. What is this great thrill they get out of it?

Well, I got an apology this morning. I guess that should count for something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry---hope you're feeling better soon, emotionally.

Anonymous said...

Flat Coke, what'd you do to her? j/k. :)

If the getting-a-rise-out-of-you were intentional, it's often cuz seeing you happy or whatever makes people feel bad about themselves (jealous), so they try to make themselves feel better by knocking you down a step.

If it WASN'T intentional, then they'll apologize and start over w/you, which the person did do.

I hope you feel better soon, too.

General Francis X. Hummel said...

hmmmmmmmmmm......

it is called being antagonistic. I know a little bit about it. How did I know I was going to read about it here? Anyway, Im glad its in the past. :)

Jane Doe said...

Flat Coke - I am feeling a lot better! Thank you!

Cindy - It's all her fault!!! *pointing at Flat Coke* Waaahhhhh! *sniff* j/k

General - I'm glad it's in that past, too! :)