Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Belated Halloween

Happy belated Halloween!!! I was hoping to get out and go to a party, but that didn't happen :( I wanted to be the queen from the movie 300 sooooo bad, but me moving and with midterm, it just didn't happen. Oh well, next year! Unless, I find a happening party this weekend. Granted, I still have a midterm, essay and research paper to do, so maybe I will stay home. Oh, and I can't forget unpacking! I guess no Halloween party for me.

Last Friday my work had their annual "Fall Festival" where the building have a theme and decorate accordingly. My building went with the theme from the movie Monster House. Then kids come and go through out the building and get candy from candy stations, watch the movie that goes with the theme, and enjoy goodies along the way.

Jay came as Jay and Jayle came as a cute giraffe and scored on the candy. I can't lie, I grabbed so for myself too! They had my favorite - butterfinger.

We turned the corner and this employee was showing off his pet reptile. Not sure what it is, but I think it's a gecko. Had this been 20 years ago, I would have FREAKED out! I was not a fan of anything that wasn't furry and purr'd.
Hope you had a spooky one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's my monitor, but the reptile looks brown and pudgy. The geckos I've seen are green and slender. (You can see photos of them on my blog from my recent Hawaii trip.)

"Jay came as Jay." HAHA! Jayla looks so cute as a tiny giraffe.

I wanna see your costume as the queen in "300"! I kept saying throughout the movie what GREAT clothes she has.

Jane Doe said...

I have no idea what it is, but I do know that it was gnarly looking and threw me for a loop to see it here at work.

Maybe next year I will dress up OR we can have a random costume party!

Anonymous said...

Random Costume Party!!! I already have my eye on some outfits!