Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Happy Birthday, Dad!

I hope you are enjoying for first b-day in heaven. It must such a treat! I can only imagine how they celebrate your earthly birthday.

I remember last year on this day, I was out on the ocean with my sisters, my Mom, and your buddies. I scuba dived down to a spot we have dove before and release your ashes, just like you requested. That it the last birthday gift I will ever be able to give you. I miss you dearly!

Love, your daddy's girl,

Nessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, happy birthday, Nessa's dad! Don't worry, your girl's doing just fine! She has lotsa people looking out for her here, too.

Jane Doe said...

Thanks Cindy! My lil sis and I went to the beach together, dropped off some roses for my Dad in the ocean and shared a slice of cookies N Cream cake while relaxing on a bench on the pier. It was a sweet night!