Friday, June 17, 2011

15mile week

Week 17:

I thought I might as well keep a log of my workouts and what better place then my blog. I started training 2 weeks ago. It was one week of ok working out and then a week off due to my shins flaring up and finals. But time is ticking... and I need to jump on a program and STICK with it! I am planning on doing this schedule.

This week has been awesome. I have had energy like I wouldn't believe and am fighting a cold, so wasn't expecting that. I think that is remarkable.

Sun - Ran 3 miles
Mon - 30 mins of cardio and 30 min of weight training
Tues - REST
Wed - Ran 3 miles
Thur - Ran 3 miles
Fri - Tonight I will be doing cross-training for at least an hr
Sat - 6miles on trails (hopefully with my sis' dog Diego)

1 comment:

Jane Doe said...

The cold got the best of me and since I was working a day shift on friday and start (meing I had to wake up at 4am!!!) I didn't cross train on friday, BUT did run a little more then 6miles at the Fullerton loop trails minus Diego. By the time I got back to my sis' house he was gone. I think they took him to the park.