Monday, December 24, 2007

Jay's Pre-Birthday

Jay's birthday is 2 days away!!! We have already started the celebrating. I ordered a cake from the Madonna Inn Hotel in San Luis Obispo and my sister picked it up and brought it down for me, since she was coming down anyways for our Christmas celebration. San Luis Obispo is like 4-5 hours away (driving) from my house.

Saturday my family sang Happy B-day to Jay and enjoyed the 4 layered lemon and coconut cake. I can't believe that it has been like 12 years since Jay has had a cake. I guess being right next to Christmas the b-day stuff gets over looked sometimes. Well, not this year! And my family even got him gifts!

We got home and Jay said since we started the celebrating he wanted to open up gifts. So what the b-day boy wants, he gets! He opened up some thermals and under shirts that he asked for. A Edgar Allen Poe Book and Law & Order Season 1 and the Premier Episode.

Yesterday night he opened another... it was a book of tasteful & sexy picture of me.

Happy almost Birthday my love!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What sexy photos!!! I bet the birthday would have been great just getting those. I'm sure he felt the extra special effort you put into distinguishing his b-day from Christmas. How sweet.

Jane Doe said...

Thanks! I am soooo excited it's his B-day! I hope he feels loved and EXTRA special cuz he deserves it!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you TAKE those photos just for him? They look so professional!

Whine Girl said...

great! I love the one with the roses on the bed...

great present for Jay!

Vanessa said...

Cindy - My sis took the pictures. She does a great job and has a good eye. I tell her all the time that she should do it professionally.

Jordan - Thanks! I think we took over 200 pictures that days and it was hard to pick which ones to give to him. That one you like is his favorite.