Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our wedding reception

We were surrounded my family and close friends at one of our favorite local Cuban Restaurants.


We started off with drinks and Jay and my favorites - chicken empanadas. Then ordered individual meals. I had the chicken fajitas with moros and platanos. Jay had the Arroz con Pollo. The food was amazing! Even though there was only one server, he did an excellent job make sure our drinks we always refilled and checked on us often.

My little sis got us a cake. Jay and I normally split a slice of Ralphs' lemon cake, so she ordered us that same cake for our reception. She even brought sparking cider, toasting glasses and cake cutting knife to complete our reception. I felt SO special!



I am so into my story that I clearly didn't know pictures were being taken.

What a special and intimate reception! I truly feel blessed and honored to not only have supportive family and friends, but to have found a wonderful man to share the rest of my life with.


Cheers to us!

No comments: