Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random pictures while in Jamaica

Me outside our hotel room... I feel in love with this place!

Visiting the bride and groom to be in their suite
Here we are with the couple


Heading off to go kayaking

We are official on vacation mode!

Eating dinner then off to the disco!


Us on the way to get some food :)

Look at the ocean behind us... wish we could stay forever!


Wedding rehearsal



Found a place and reason to wear my dress

Last day... checking out in the lobby

Torch being handed... And yes it is the AM and we are already drinking

A wedding count down thing


Our meeting place... THE BAR... every day... all day

Dining at the Mexican Restaurant... I know what you are thinking, in Jamaica???

Coming back from the disco and I think I was pretty buzzed

No comments: