Thursday, January 7, 2010

Going in a cave

Since I no longer have a desk job, it's harder and harder to get on blogger. I find myself writing blogs in my head, but they rarely make it onto the actual thing.

The holidays were great!! A mini recap since I don't have time to upload pictures yet. We hosted both Thanksgiving and Christmas at our new place. My little sister and bro-in-law were in town for Christmas and stayed at our place for a few nights. We went to the shooting range, ate A LOT, watched movies, went to Oak Glen Apple Rance and hung out. Jay turned the big 3-0 and we celebrated the night with one of his old marine buddies. Jayla was in town for a few short days and Jessy's b-day was celebrated early since she was in town. School started up shortly after.

This past Monday was the official day of my 2nd qtr. I am taking the next biology series with a lab, chemistry and English. I feel the pressure of school already and the budget cuts. There was only ONE class offered for the next bio series class forcing me to sign up for M, W, F classes. UGH! I prefer T/Thur since that's when clubs meet and more school stuff occurs. Plus, I prefer to jam all my classes in two days, not three. My schedule is ALL day Mon and Wed. From 9am to 8:50p. I know it's a long day, but I have a 5 hour break in the middle, which allows me to head over to my job and put in some hours, study, or hit the gym. Friday I have class from 9:00am-11:30 and then head over to work from there. Did you know because of holidays and stupid furlough days I am missing 2-3 weeks of lectures/class, but am STILL responsible for the material?!?! What?????? I have to log into three website as well to stay up on all my assignments. Luckily, I am extremely organized for the most part and that will help me stay on track on when things are due. Hence, I will be in a cave studying, looking for more work, finishing my research work for the next 10 weeks...

No comments: