Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keep 'em coming!

I have been logging on to CSU Pomona's website daily and more then once. It;s driving me CRAZY! This waiting game is killing me. I received an email last week saying Freshman applicants had acceptance emails sent out already and if they didn't get one, they should be looking at other schools. Luckily, I am not a Freshman... so I still had a shot!

The email said that transfers students should hear back by the end of the week. Friday came and went and still NO email! Arrggg!

I must have checked every 30 minutes on my personal email account and CSU Pomona website and still no updates. Then today my application status change to ACCEPTED!

*jaw dropping*

I was preparing myself for a decline letter since my major is impacted, so I didn't know how to react.

*pinching myself*

Nope, this isn't a dream... I have been accepted to my dream school.


It finally hit me... *eyes watering*... *sniff*... GO BRONCOS!!!

So keep the blessing coming... I hand open arms for them! :)

2 comments:

cindy said...

YAY! Congrats! You're now well on your way to reaching that big career goal you set years ago. I'm so proud of you! *hug*

P.S. See ya tonite!!

Jane Doe said...

Thanks so much!! It's finally setting in and I am super excited!!!