Saturday, January 23, 2010

The writing test

Woke up hella early today to make it on campus before 8:00AM. I wanted to get up, eat breakfast, get ready, wash dishes and re-read what this test was all about. It's the Graduate Writing Test that has to completed and passed before I walk across stage. Once you have 90 units completed, you get this wonderful hold on your registration. I paid the $18 and was her in the freezing cold by 8:40AM. There was a HUGE line outside one of the buildings, so I had no problem finding where to sign in. The yest was easy, write an essay on what a role model is and write about a good one or a bad one. There are 3 people that will read it. Two that grade it and I have to get at least 7/12 points and another that is the last say on your paper. I am pretty sure I passed and will be pissed if I don't!!!

During the beginning of the test they tell you that they have been doing this test since the 70's, which means my Dad took this test took. Pretty cool!

Well, I am taking advantage that I am at school, so am in the library and going to attach my lab that is due and my online chem homework.

3 comments:

cindy said...

You're a pretty decent writer. You just need to make sure to proofread. =) Good luck!

Jane Doe said...

Thanks! I know... I proof read my blog like weeks or months later and think... oh lord, what people must think. Haha! i don't get my results back for another 3-4 weeks, so we will see. I need to get a 7/12.

Jane Doe said...

I passed :) 11/12! AWESOME!!! And to think I almost stayed home and thought I would take it some other time.